We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support role within our London studio.
The primary role will see you working closely with the Supervisors, Artists and production staff to manage and maintain various technical support tasks ranging from network implementation to system and license administration.
You will be providing support on both hardware and software platforms for artists working directly on projects in remote locations and for production staff within our London studio.
The secondary role will involve assisting our CG/Motion Design team with the design and creation of tools and solutions to compliment their production workflows.
Good communication skills are needed as you will be liaising with software companies and other IT professionals to ensure continued and smooth maintenance of infrastructure and licensing systems.
- Manage, maintain and support windows workstations & servers
- Help troubleshoot workstation and laptop issues
- Help deploy and install software like Houdini, Cinema 4d, Adobe Creative Suite, Nuke, and other VFX software.
- Develop custom in-house tools and help design new workflows with our Motion Design team, especially focusing on customising the softwares listed above.
- Troubleshoot networking (wired & wifi) related issues for workstations and laptops
- Manage Windows Servers at the London Office, as well as, our remote teams throughout the London area
- Maintain a detailed inventory of all hardware and software licenses in the studio.
- Be proactive, love troubleshooting and happy to help less technical users
- Experience managing a Windows infrastructure (Windows AD, Windows Server)
- Knowledge in managing and supporting Windows workstations and users.
- Knowledge in managing and configuring Networking services.
- Experience with Houdini, Cinema 4d, Adobe Creative Suite, Nuke, and other VFX software is preferable.
Please send CV to the link below.